You still have time–two more weeks, in fact–to submit an essay for our contest. The details are below.
We’re looking for essays on your philosophy of teaching as a follower of the Master Teacher.
- Write an essay that answers the question: What does being a teacher who follows the Master Teacher mean to you?
- Your essay should be 400-600 words in length.
- Send your submission in a Word document (without your name in the document) to email@example.com.
- Entries should be received by June 27.
- The winning entry will be published right here on Master Teacher.
Photo Credit: kevinthoule via Compfight cc